In the U.S., it is the responsibility of students to plan their long-term academic goals. Advisors are here to answer questions and assist with class registration.
- Students must attend their registration appointments.
- Students must come prepared to their registration appointments by creating a class schedule and taking the math placement test before their scheduled appointment.
- Students must attend applicable academic workshops.
Walla Walla Community College’s Associate in Arts and Science degrees are designed for students who plan to transfer to a university. After completing the two-year Associate in Arts and Science degree at WWCC, students are able to transfer to a university to complete the final two years of a bachelor’s degree. It is the student’s responsibility to research and prepare their university transfer applications Advisors are here to help answer any questions. Please see the University transfer page for additional information.
WWCC Students have transferred to:
- Central Washington University
- Eastern Oregon University
- Eastern Washington University
- Gonzaga University
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Purdue University
- Seattle University
- Seattle Pacific University
- Martin’s University
- University of Washington
- Walla Walla University
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whitman College
Living and studying in a new country and culture creates many challenges, both academic and personal. Your advisors are here to help with the personal challenges that arise during your studies at WWCC